dinsdag 22 november 2011

fashion in the fog♥

Hello everyone♥
I'm so sorry that it took so long before I posted something! But my life is really busy right now. Like school and the musical. But... I have some great new stuff that I would like to show you guys:)
I became 15 years old two weeks ago, and  my friends gave me a lot of gifts. By best friend Paula gave me a beautiful lipstick and avril lavigne perfume. I love it all!
xxxxxxx margot


these things are the things i get for my birthday!!!


Mij new things♥
. shoes: newyorker
. necklace: birthday gift
. trousers: It's second hand. I've bought it from a friend:)






. blazer: H&M
. dress: K&O (bought it in Austria.)
.flowertights: H&M


I drew this because I was bored:) I hope you like it! I am curious what you think of it:P

xxxxxx

8 opmerkingen:

  1. Leuke spulletjes heb je gekregen, vooral de bibketting! :) en mooie outfit! Xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. i love your shoes and you blog also amazing !! wanna follow each other? follow me if you love and i'll follow back
    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wat een leuke outfit, hele mooie foto's ook! En bedankt voor je lieve reactie.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. oeh nog gefeliciteerd! :)
    Hele leuke outfit en dingen ^^
    xxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. you look really pretty girl :)
    xx the cookies
    share the feeling
    visit <3
    samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. zoo mooi(L)
    je ziet er altijd zo leuk uit!

    xxxxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Die ketting is heel erg mooi!
    Leuke outfit heb je ook aan :)
    Liefs,
    Laura (lauraliciousss.blogspot.com)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen